Wednesday Night Bible Study
When Man Began to Call Upon God
|| What's Happening
Church Attendance Request
We want to invite you to join us for service. Please read the following information regarding our plan to meet safely and responsibly.
As we return, we want to make sure everyone feels as safe and comfortable as possible. We will ask everyone to follow current social distance protocols.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of contact.
- Masks are not required, but if you want to wear a mask, by all means, please wear one.
- We will not be serving coffee or donuts. Also, please do not bring drinks or food into the church. (Exception: Families with small children that may need a bottle etc.)
- If you or any member of your family is feeling sick or showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home and watch the Sunday service online.
- The service will be available on our Facebook page and Youtube channel later in the day Sunday.
Church Schedule and Procedure:
- Services - We will be conducting two services: one at 9:00 a.m. and one at 11:00 a.m.
- Dismissal - In order to dismiss our services while maintaining social distance guidelines, our ushers will dismiss each row individually starting from the back. Please exit the building quickly in order to prepare the church building for the next service.
- Offering - We will collect the offering at the end of the service as people are dismissed. We will continue to offer an on-line giving option to the church.
- LifeGroups - LifeGroups, KIDS church, and the nursery will not meet for the time being. The nursery will be available for nursing mothers or families that need to tend to the needs of their infant.
|| Upcoming Events
|| Missionary Spotlight
Jamshad Hadyast, Pakitani Church Plannter, Lawrenceville, GA
Pray for he and his familty as they reach out to Urdu and Hindu speaking people in the Altanta area.
Texas Baptist Home
Pray for God's blessing, His provision for new adopting families, and for protection and placemenyt of the children who are currently needing homes.
|| Social Media
Due to the COVID-19 occupancy restrictions and social distancing protocals, we have changed our service times to meet the current standards.
Adult LifeGroup Bible Study
Student LifeGroup Bible Study (7th - 12th grade)
Northside KIDS Bible Study (Birth - 6th grade)
Northside KIDS Church
6:30 a.m. - Mighty Men Prayer
Northside KIDS - AWANA Program (during school)
Recharge (Student Ministry)
Adult Bible Study
9:00 a.m. - Primetimers (senior adult fellowship)